Happy Jaemin Day!

I wish a very happy birthday to you, Na Jaemin,

I hope that today, you will receive lots of love from all over the world. I hope that you do not feel pressured by our love. I hope that one day you will meet someone you love, and get married happily. I hope that you do not get any major illnesses, and if you do, I hope that you will recover quickly and painlessly. I hope that you will focus on yourself, and if things get too hard, I hope you will give your self time to rest. I hope you ignore people's harsh words, and focus only on the constructive or nice words. I hope that NCTzens can become a source of love and support, rather than a pain to you. I hope that you can fly to the highest you can. And even if you fall so low you question how you could ever get up, I hope you will with the strength that we hope to provide to you. But finally, I hope that if you ever need a helping hand, we can be there for you. 
On this happy day, I wish you good health, happiness, and love, for today, and always.

#jaemin #happyjaeminday #maldiviannctzens #NaJaemin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Homemade Mask for Dry or Dehydrated skin

About me